Working at Mines
As a Mines employee, you are part of a campus community dedicated to excellence and leadership in areas related to earth, energy and the environment. To achieve our goals and ensure the success of our students, alumni, faculty and staff, we value and promote聽an inclusive and welcoming community that is characterized by diversity, fairness, open communication and respect.
We encourage our faculty and staff to take advantage of the resources Mines has to offer, from professional development to getting involved on campus. Whether you are starting out in a new job or have been part of the Mines team for a while, we are excited聽for your ideas and the dedicated spirit shared by all who join the university. Let us help you find success and embrace being part of the Oredigger community.
- Environmental Health and Safety Courses
- : Online professional-development resources and training
Research and Grants
- (Assessment and Broader Impacts)
- Environmental Health and Safety (Lab Safety)
- Online professional-development resources and training